Monday, January 19, 2009

Penultimate Day of Winter Break

Yeah, I know it's kind of obnoxious- but it's not very often I get to use that very fun word! Anyways, school starts on Wednesday, and I have been spending my morning trying to organize my unsightly room before the true craziness begins. Oh, and I also spent about three hours playing on my iphone. Yes, that's right- I said iphone! Now, this may seem a little extravagant for someone living frugally on a student's budget- but there are many practical applications that will help keep me organized for school. There is also a handy (and free!) app (oh, I'm up on all the lingo now) that I can use at my clinicals to look up medications and their side effects, interactions and dosages. Last semester I had to lug around a big hunk of a drug book and it was a pain!

I'm going to go figure out how to start blogging from my iphone- and therefore many more posts to come! Hopefully I will also include a lot more pictures in my blog since I will always have my camera on me (i heart my new phone/ipod/camera/pda!) OK, I will stop gushing now I promise.

No comments: