Monday, February 16, 2009

mean people suck

I'm really upset. my bike, the old mountain bike i've been using to get to school, got stolen from my own front patio/balcony!! I'm so pissed. not only do i have to start taking the stupid bus again, but i don't have the money to go buy a new bike (or a new set of front and back lights). i just want to cry. this sucks. i don't have any insightful thing to say other than this sucks. why do people have to steal? seriously. it was a crappy bike- i hope they fall and crack their heads open- but it was MY crappy bike. okay, well now i have to pull myself together and DRIVE to my clinical this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know this doesn't help, but at least it wasn't your really fancy nice bike... love you. =)

Anonymous said...

Ditto Elizabeth's comment. Love, Mum