Thursday, November 13, 2008

late night ramblings

Woo hoo! i got my ticket to visit my parents for Christmas! I haven't seen them since June, (okay, i did see my mom for a day in October) and I'm going to spend nearly two weeks (of my six week vacation) in wintry Ohio (it better frickin snow this year- or old man winter is going to pay). I'm bummed that Adam can't come up with me, I really want to be with him for Christmas, but unfortunately he doesn't have the vacay time (nor would we let him leave his mom all alone- love ya Joyce!) I'm really looking forward to spending some quality relaxation time up at my parents' house- i never actually lived there, but it still feels like home. Besides, nothing can beat hot chocolate with marshmallows while cozied up next to Oreo, knitting by the fireplace. (to be clear, I'm the one knitting, not Oreo). Alright well this tired girl needs to go to bed, she still has one more day before the weekend can begin (and six more pages of paper to write before she can fully enjoy her weekend, but who's counting).

No comments: