Friday, November 7, 2008

blahhh...

you know you're in a crabby mood when your knitting stresses you out and makes you whine to your boyfriend (even if you think you're just complaining, apparently you're actually whining). mostly i'm frustrated because my financial aid is running dangerously low and i tried to explain that to the stupid fin aid dept back in september, but they were most unhelpful. so i have to figure out how to get a private loan -i guess? i don't know, but if i can't afford my rent in three weeks or a trip to see my parents for christmas, i'm going to cry.

on a happier note, i'm going down to san antonio tomorrow with Adam. He and his entire family are leaving on sunday to go on a seven day cruise around so many fabulous places i can't even remember which (it's a mental block because i'm openly jealous). One fun thing is that i'll finally get to meet his older brother and his wife (as well as the very cute niece that we made diaper covers for last month). Adam is very close with his brothers, and i feel like i already know them from how much he talks about them. It's kind of funny because I'm sort of nervous about meeting them, like a substitute for the first time meeting the parents nervousness that i missed out on that because i knew Adam's parents before we even became roommates. I'm sure it will be great- i just need to relax and be my wonderful fabulous self. haha. I think in all aspects of my life i need to just relax. Calm the F down. sorry that was a little harsh. i need to go to sleep.

No comments: