Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation!!

Okay, so i didn't actually get a vacation, nor did i actually leave the city. However, right after i finished my last post, i was really upset about my dad, especially him being so far away. I was feeling really down, so Adam suggested we go on vacation. He had told me a story about a time when he was having a particularly bad, lousy, no good day, he and his friend would dress in hawaiian shirts and make margaritas to enjoy on their balcony. However, this being texas, and it being a sunday, we were not able to procure margarita making necessities. So we improvised and met some friends at Trudy's and enjoyed some margaritas (of course we were also in our tackiest hawaiian shirts - although for the record, i love my shirt (it was my dad's favorite shirt when i was a kid) and do not think it's tacky in the least. adam's, on the other hand... just kidding sweetie! so without further ado i give you some pictures Adam took while we were out (he's the artistic one, can you tell?)





No comments: